AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in medical research, for the fully funded scholarship to study at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
The Trust Prize Studentship is to build links between African Universities and Institutes and the Kennedy Institute. AfOx is a cross-university platform based at the University of Oxford with the aim of facilitating collaborations between researchers at the University of Oxford and African Universities.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
- Host Institution(s): Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria for the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship
To be eligible for this studentship, applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities to be able to participate in medical research.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Research or working experience in any field may be an advantage.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Stipend funding for 4 years (>£22,000 per annum), all tuition fees (UK/ROI & Overseas tuition), including funding for laboratory expenses, training and conference travel.
- Additional travel fund for return flight to Africa yearly.
- Close links and supervisory relationships with institutions in Africa.
- Mentoring program run by AfOx.
- Social activities run by AfOx so you interact with the African student community Oxford.
- Close partnership with colleges linked to the AfOx program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the 2023/24 AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship are to apply online while the application window is still open.
Application Deadline: Not specified