Airbus Global Graduate Programme is inviting applications from university graduates from around the world to join Airbus company in the Airbus Global Graduate Programme providing opportunities in Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, etc.
The programme aims at helping candidates take flight with their career by being involved in a development pathway that will assist their growth into specifically skilled positions, that are recognized to be critical and within strategically important areas of Airbus.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Airbus Global Graduate Programme
- Company/Organisation(s): Airbus
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Program Type: Graduate Programme
- Program Location: Not specified
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Details About the Airbus Global Graduate Programme
Every year, Airbus looks for university graduates from around the world to join us Airbus. Airbus needs people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. This year Airbus have an exciting opportunity to welcome more graduates into our family, with the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP).
This programme aims to help you take flight with your career, joining on a development pathway that will assist your growth into specifically skilled positions, that are recognized to be critical and within strategically important areas of Airbus.
Airbus have opportunities across all our divisions within a multitude of functions – Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, Cyber to name but a few! We are also proud to offer a truly global spread of positions.
Eligibility Criteria for the Airbus Global Graduate Programme
To be eligible for the Airbus Global Graduate Programme applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been educated to a degree level or its equivalent within a relevant field of study.
- Possess a maximum work experience of three years.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication in Airbus’ business language (English).
- Demonstrate a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation.
- Ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of their development.
Benefits of the Airbus Global Graduate Programme
- You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
- By the end of the programme, our aim is that you are ready to progress into the position, having already demonstrated your value. You will know about the Airbus business; the opportunities; challenges and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
- If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply!
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Airbus Global Graduate Programme 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2022