Airtel Nigeria Careers Development Program is now open to suitably qualified candidates who have recently graduated from the higher institution with degrees in the social sciences, art, sciences or engineering disciplines.
Airtel Nigeria would be keen to hear from people who have experience in Networks Engineering, IT Systems, People, Finance, Audit, Marketing or Sales, and are willing to work either in their headquarters in Lagos or from any of their offices across the country.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Graduates:
- Company/Organisation(s): Airtel Nigeria
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
- Program Duration: Permanent
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Details About the Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Graduates
Airtel offer hands-on experience through ownership and management of key projects and initiatives creating meaningful responsibilities for every employee as learning experientially is a key pillar of our value offering.
Starting from the on-boarding and through your career with Airtel, employees are provided with opportunities to use their varied experiences in driving projects functionally or cross functionally.
Eligibility Criteria for the Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Graduates
To be eligible for Airtel Nigeria Career Development for Young and Recent Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must possess a graduate degree in Social Science, Art or Engineering with 0-3 years of post NYSC experience.
- Applicants must be skillful and creative
- Applicants must be smart, result oriented and self driven.
- Must have good academic credentials.
- Applicants who are looking for a challenge
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
How to Apply
To be considered for the Airtel Nigeria Career Development 2023, applicants should submit their application online through the designated application portal.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022