American University Washington College of Law is offering several Scholarship Opportunities to help professionals. Candidates who demonstrate high academic merit and have financial needs are eligible and can qualify for any of the scholarships.
Candidates are to apply for only one of the scholarship categories. These scholarships only cover tuition costs as funds are limited, Only those who apply early for the scholarships will be primarily awarded.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing American University Washington College of Law Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
- Host Institution(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Scholarship Worth: 100% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Details About the American University Washington College of Law Scholarship
The objective of these scholarships is to help professionals who demonstrate financial need, high academic merit and qualify for any of the following categories: Alumni Fund Scholarship, AUWCL Global Talent Development Scholarship, Inter-American Moot Court Scholarship, Information Justice Fellowship, Law & Government Fellowship, Summer Program Scholarship.
The beneficiaries of the master’s degree (LL.M.) scholarships in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law may assign the scholarship credits only towards the second consecutive program period. Under certain circumstances, students may request authorization to apply for a maximum of 3 credits during the first year of the program. All applications will be reviewed by the Human Rights and Humanitarian Law program on a rolling basis.
Eligibility Criteria for the American University Washington College of Law Scholarship
To be eligible for The American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants from developing countries or diverse or disadvantaged backgrounds
- Students with a clearly demonstrated commitment to public interest or government work after graduation;
- High-achieving students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of international copyright law
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- High-performing students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of public interest.
How to Apply
To be considered for The American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities, All applicants are automatically considered for a Merit Scholarship when they submit their application.
Learn more about the wide array of scholarships and fellowships offered by the LL.M. Programs at American University Washington College of Law.
Send application to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not Specified