Sterling Apprenticeship Program is inviting applications from qualified secondary school graduates and young graduates for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry.
The apprenticeship program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers and graduates who meet the requirements for the program. It is a parallel, market-fit education oath, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates and young graduates.
SEE ALSO: Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program for African Entrepreneurs
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Sterling Apprenticeship Program
- Company/Organisation(s): Sterling Bank
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: Senior School certificate
- Program Type: Apprenticeship Programme
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Details About the Sterling Apprenticeship Program
Driven by Sterling Bank’s purpose to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth, the Bank introduced the “Grow with Sterling” initiative. The initiative is a social impact programme that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University. The candidates will have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
Eligibility Criteria for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program
To be eligible for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria.
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at O’level or its equivalent.
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022 are to complete an online application form by the deadline as late submission will not be accepted. Applicants will need to provide the following:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship?
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE).
- Government-issued ID or passport.
- Other relevant certificates.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not specified