Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship program offers you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America. As an intern analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
Our Winter Analyst programme is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work within Investment Banking. During your internship, you will be gaining exposure to a variety of industry, country or product coverage teams.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program:
- Scholarship Sponsors: Bank of America
- Host Country: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Internship
- Number of Award: Not specified
- Eligible Countries: countries in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Eligible Field(s): Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Winter Analyst Programme
Eligibility Criteria for the Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Eligibility: Each program has individual requirements. However, to be considered for any program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university or advanced degree program.
Value of Award: As a Bank of America Johannesburg Winter intern participant, you can expect to:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organization
- Develop key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Gain insight into the business areas where internships are available
How to Apply
The first step is finding the right fit for you.
We value differences – in thought, style, culture, ethnicity and experience. So there is no set candidate profile we are seeking. Above all, we’re looking for a genuine interest in our business. Candidates who can demonstrate a high standard of academic, professional and extracurricular skills partnered with integrity, teamwork and leadership ability will always be of interest for our programs.
Some roles do have specific technical or language requirements that you would need to meet to be eligible. You can review the individual job descriptions for more details on each program. If you require any particular support or adjustments during the process, we welcome you to notify a member of the campus recruiting team. It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 7th November 2022