The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship has come with good news for candidates seeking financial assistance to cover all or part of their studies in one of the IHE Delft programmes or courses as it’s schorlarship applications portal has been opened and made available for 2022-2023 academic session. It is open to candidates across the globe to apply for the funding opportunity to study in Netherlands.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship will be available for the 2022-2023 academic year, and will cover approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Host Institution(s): IHE Delft, Netherlands
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters, PhD)
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: 50% (€17,500) of the total cost
- Number of Awards: Not Stated
- Nationality: International Students
Who is Eligible to Apply
Interested candidates for 2022-2023 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships, are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Have a provisional admission to the programme
- Have secured 50% matching funds (evidence required)
- Be from a low or middle income country (see list on OECD website)
criteria for Selection
- At least half of the scholarships will be awarded to female candidates.
- Selection will furthermore be based on your motivation which you need to present in the application form when you submit your online application. It is therefore of utmost importance to pay additional attention to the motivation questions.
- Applicants whose motivation has the best fit with the programme objectives will pass to the next stage of selection (interview).
How to Apply for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023
Interested and eligible candidates only need to apply for one of IHE Delft programmes or courses. If you meet all the above-mentioned conditions, you will be automatically shortlisted for this scholarship. You do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022