International students who wish to study in Australia are invited to apply for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship. The scholarships are open for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia.
International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to qualified international students. The scholarship cuts across several disciplines.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
- Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Merit Award
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship
To be considered for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship are to submit an online application form to apply for their program of choice. Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Application Deadline: Not specified