Bournemouth University in partnership with the British Council has announced the availability of its UK GREAT Scholarships 2022 for postgraduate studies at Bournemouth University, United Kingdom.
The programme which is aimed at giving interested and eligible students a chance to study in UK, launched by the British Council together with 41 UK universities, will supports postgraduate students from eligible countries to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bournemouth University and British Council
- Host Institution(s): Bournemouth University
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
- Scholarship Worth: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
Details About Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2022
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students putsuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Eligibility Criteria for Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships
To be eligible for the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English
- Must enroll in full-time taught courses starting in September 2022. Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Be residents in and passport holders of Bangladesh, China, Ghana or Thailand.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2:1) degree (or overseas equivalent) that is relevant to the postgraduate study.
How to Apply
Applicants will be required to include an excellent personal profile as part of his/her personal statement.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2022