Brock University International Students Scholarships 2022 has been announced at a foremost university in Canada for international students who wish to enroll in a full-time study for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship awards are automatic and open to every incoming student from all over the world. The Scholarships are available for first-year undergraduate students.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Brock University International Students Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brock University
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $16,000
- Host Institution(s): Brock University, Canada
- Number of Awards: Several
Details about Brock University International Students Scholarships
International scholarships are available to fresh students starting their undergraduate studies at the University for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarships available include the International Ambassador Award, International Education Fund Award, Emerging Market Entrance Award, International Curriculum Awards, The Caribbean International Scholarship, International Bridging Scholar Award.
Who is Eligible to Apply
To be considered for the 2022 International Students Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for fee paying purpose.
- Must demonstrates excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant post-secondary certificates required admission into a Canadian institution of higher learning.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Brock University International Students Scholarships are to complete an online application and provide all the required document before the application expiration.
- A completed and signed online application form
- Two signed and dated letters of endorsement from people who are nominating you for the award.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: April 1st, 2022 at 4:30 pm EDT