The Carleton University, Canada Entrance Awards for International Students 2022-23 is open for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. It is open to students who have been admitted to Carleton with an admission normal of 90 percent or better and can meet language conditions.
The program is available for high school international students who have an admission average of 90 percent.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing The Carleton University, Canada Entrance Awards for International Students 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Carleton University
- Scholarships to be taken at: Carleton University
- Scholarship Type: Partially-Funded Scholarships
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Local and International Student
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth/Allowance: $4,000 to $16,000.
- Subject Eligibility:Not specified.
The sponsorship will be awarded to study in high school study offered by the The Carleton University, Canada Entrance Awards for International Students.
Who is Eligible to Apply
American and International High School Students are eligible to apply for this study grant.
How to Apply
Any applicant admitted to Carleton University with an admission average of 90 percent or better and meet language requirements, you will automatically be considered for a renewable entrance scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit their academic Transcript and/or grade information.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Kindly Visit the Carleton University website for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
2022-2023 application form link.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
Application Deadline: Not Specified