Consulting Software developer at Deloitte, Lagos, Nigeria is inviting eligible applicant to apply for the available role which is operating in a full-time status. This is part of the plan to rapidly upscale business, Deloitte Consulting is seeking for talented individuals who wish to join the growing team.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services in Nigeria.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte;
- Company/Organisation(s): Deloitte
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: First degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Africans
Details About the Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work on client and server side web applications
- Review existing codebase and implements new application code
- Estimate, complete, and test Software development tasks
- Have understanding of the full Software development life cycle
- Ability to work without extensive supervision
- Interact well with personnel from multiple functional and regional areas and operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- The individual who will be successful in this role must be pro-active, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Other duties as assigned
Eligibility Criteria for the Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte
To be eligible for Deloitte Job as Consulting – Software Developer, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified, Salesforce Certified Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organization.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience of not less than 3 years
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyze and interpret business processes
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
How to Apply
To apply for this Deloitte Consulting job a Software Developer, interested applicants are expected to fill and submit the online application form and upload your their resumes together with other necessary documents required.
Application Deadline: On-going