The Data Scientists Network Internship Program designed to train and equip young talents across Africa and give them opportunities to grow and build a world-class career in artificial intelligence as a researcher, industry practitioner or start-up entrepreneur is open to receive applications from suitably qualified applicants.
DSN Internship Program is a platform for young talents to thrive in an atmosphere of hands-on knowledge with an excellent drive for growth. Young Nigerians are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Key Fellowship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Data Scientists Network Internship:
- Company/Organisation(s): Data Scientists Network (DSN)
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
- Program Type: Student Internship
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for the Data Scientists Network Internship
To be considered for the DSN Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a university, or equivalent tertiary institution, or be a university graduate.
- Be a registered member of the Data Science Nigeria AI+ Community with an AI membership ID.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age.
- Students enrolled in first-degree programs should have completed two year of full-time study. Students pursuing postgraduate studies should be completing their degrees and wish to gain experience t DSN.
Benefits of the Internship
- Learn through a structured curriculum on geospatial AI, Natural Language Processing, AI for social good, and Data science applications.
- Participate in writing a minimum of 4 high-quality research papers that can be published at world-class AI conferences.
- Access to participate in industry-level projects.
- Access to global mentors to accelerate career path.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Data Scientists Network Internship 2022/23 are to indicate their interest by filling the application form and submit their CV.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not Specified