EMBL-EBI/ Embassy of France Internships Application portal is open to suitably qualified candidates of France Internships which will provide opportunity to explore new frontiers in biomedical, biotech, agri-food, marine, and biodiversity research.
The programme is a paid internship to computer science, statistics and bioinformatics students who are working at the Masters level or equivalent at French universities.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing EMBL-EBI/ Embassy of France Internships
- Company/Organisation(s): EMBL-EBI and Embassy of France in London
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
- Program Location: France
- Program Type: Internship
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for the EMBL-EBI/ Embassy of France Internships
To be eligible for the EMBL-EBI/ Embassy of France Internships 2022/23 applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a registered Master’s student at a French higher education establishment.
- Must be interested in the fields of biomedical, biotech, agri-food, marine and biodiversity research.
- Must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the EMBL-EBI/ Embassy of France Internships 2022/23 are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline.
Before applying, it is strongly recommended that candidates get in contact with an EMBL-EBI group leader to discuss possible projects and the duration of the internship (usually in the range of 3 to 6 months).
Application Deadline: 4th December 2022