Interested and qualified applicants can now send in their applications for the ongoing Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2022. This program is for recent graduates that wants to begin their career with one of the leading company’s in Nigeria.
The company offers 12 months (plus) graduate program as a great training program before you move into an experienced job. Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You will enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
Key Program Details
These are some of the key details about The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme:
- Company/Organisation(s): Ericsson
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Nationality: Any nationality
- Available Slot: Several
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Type: Graduate Program
- Program Duration: 12 months
What to Expect at Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
At Ericsson, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- Build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You will be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You will be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity for continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Access to a mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
To be eligible for the Ericsson Graduate Program, applicants must be engineering graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
To Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2022, interested applicants are expected to apply online at the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified