European Forum Alpbach 2022 Scholarships: The European Forum Alpbach awards scholarships to hundreds of outstanding young talents from all around the world every year. The scholarship programme aims at enabling students, young professionals and changemakers to come to Alpbach and attend a unique programme which consist of scientific and artistic seminars, a high-level conference programme and a variety of social and cultural activities.
The European Forum Alpbach 2022 will kick start from 21 August to 2 September 2022. In addition to the common conference programme, scholarship holders are expected to attend the Alpbach Seminars which are the academic heart of the European Forum Alpbach.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing #EFA22 Scholarship Programme 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Forum Alpbach
- Host Institution(s): European Forum Alpbach
- Study Level: All study levels/Artists/Non-graduates
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding (for Conference)
- Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Who is Eligible to Apply for #EFA22 Scholarship Programme
In order to apply for an #efa22 scholarship you must not have attended the onsite conference of the European Forum Alpbach as a scholarship holder before. Additionally;
- All first-time scholarship applicants must be aged between 18 and 30. For African applicants, the threshold of 35 applies.
- You need to be able to communicate in English fluently (minimum on a European B2 level). There are several ways to prove your English proficiency.
- Applicants welcomed from all academic disciplines. Artists and non-graduates and are also strongly encouraged to apply!
- All young people meeting the scholarship requirements may apply regardless of their country of residence.
- All applicants must be available and ready to attend the European Forum Alpbach 2022 from 20 August to 2 September 2022.
How to Apply
All applicants for the #EFA22 Scholarship Programme except Austrian, Taiwanese and Chinese citizens will have to apply for a scholarship on the following platform: (link will be provided as of 15 March 2022)
- Personal information, CV details and a motivational statement (learn more on official application page)
- Proof of your English B2 level as stated in section “English proficiency”
- Latest diploma with transcript of records (in English, German or French)
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022.