European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships is open to suitably qualified Engineering Students who are in search of Engineering Scholarships for 2022/23 academic session.
The Engineering scholarships is aimed at giving students the opportunity to collaborate in real projects and its targeted at over 20 new undergraduate students in Computer Engineering.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): European University of the Atlantic, Spain
- Host Institution(s): European University of the Atlantic, Spain
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
- Scholarship Worth: 100% Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships
To be considered for the Collaboration Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply to study for an undergraduate computer Engineering course at the European University of the Atlantic, Spain.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, for the student is in one of the situations: the students is in possession of a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather is in possession of a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships are to submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the European University of the Atlantic Scholarship Service:
- Scholarship application form which can be obtained in person at the Students’ service and Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic or via the webpage at uneatlantico.es
- Photocopy of identity card or of a valid passport.
- Personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree. The academic record must specify the average obtained grade, otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: October 15th