The Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women is available to eligible female candidates at the University of Oxford for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship is aimed at supporting female candidates and also to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Executive Diploma Scholarship for women;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
- Host Institution(s): Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Study Level: Executive Diploma
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Nationality: International
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women 2022
To be eligible for the Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond.
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through scholarship statement.
- Demonstrate professional achievement evidenced in leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV, scholarship statement).
- Demonstrate excellent achievement.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the 2022/23 Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women are to submit their supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship criteria.
Visit Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2022