ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene) is inviting applications from suitably qualified recent Nigerian graduates who are keen on gaining workplace experience with a multinational company.
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of internship, interns can expect to apply their knowledge and experience in a real business environment.
Key Fellowship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene):
- Company/Organisation(s): ExxonMobil
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene)
To be considered for the Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene), applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with engineering degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene) are to apply online via the application portal and provide all the information needed on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 21st November 2022