The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Engineering and Commercial) is inviting applications from suitably qualified recent Nigerian graduates. ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies in Nigeria.
The programme is aimed at offering recent graduates of Nigerian origin the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company and thus helping the intern to apply their knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
Key Fellowship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Engineering and Commercial):
- Company/Organisation(s): ExxonMobil
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Engineering and Commercial)
To be eligible for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Engineering and Commercial), applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
How to Apply
To begin your application, Interested and qualified applicants are to click ‘Apply’ on the official website. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email. Applicants should ensure that they upload all the required documents.
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- An updated resume.
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available).
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: 21st November 2022