Federal Government Education Bursary Awards 2022 For Nigerian Students: In line with the President’s commitment to reforming the education sector, the Federal Ministry of Education through the Federal Scholarship Board hereby invited applications from suitably qualified candidates in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Federal Government Education Bursary awards.
The scholarship is targeted to support and encourage Nigerian undergraduates to enroll in education-related courses in the tertiary institution so as to produce enough hands in the education sector. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Federal Government Education Bursary Awards
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federal Government of Nigeria
- Host Institution(s): Nigerian institutions
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Bursary Award
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for the Federal Government Education Bursary Awards
To be eligible for the Federal Government Education Bursary Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be studying Education-related courses in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Bursary Award are to complete an online application form and attach photocopies of letter of admission and current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2022