First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program holding at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa is inviting highly motivated and exceptional candidates to apply. This program is applicable to young graduates.
The FNB Graduate Trainee program is aimed at helping participants gain knowledge and maximize skills required for any role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing First National Bank Graduate Trainee Program;
- Company/Organisation(s): First National Bank (FNB), South Africa
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
- Basic Qualifications: Graduate
- Program Duration: Not stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: South African
Details About the First National Bank Graduate Trainee Program
At FNB, a trainee will deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions. Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning.
Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives. Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training.
Eligibility Criteria for the First National Bank Graduate Trainee Program
To be eligible for First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program, interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a recent and young graduate
- Applicants currently completing their final year of university degrees
- Applicants with university degree in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, this is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
How to Apply
To apply for the First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Trainee Program, eligible applicants should fulfil all the eligibility criteria for this program.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2022