FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 is inviting applications from suitably qualified South African citizens for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship for International postgraduate study for the 2022/23 academic session.
The South African Scholarship is valued at R925,000. The postgraduate study outside South Africa is available to previously disadvantaged South African nationals to study in any discipline at an international university of their choice.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): FirstRand Foundation
- Host Institution(s): Any International Institution
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Scholarship Worth: R925,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: South Africans
Who is Eligible for FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the Foundation Scholarship for South Africans, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African national.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree in a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must not have studied in any overseas institution.
- Successful candidates must be willing to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35 years.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible applicants for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants wishing to obtain a postgraduate degree from an oversea university are to take advantage of this opportunity.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2022