France – South Africa Scholarship 2022/23 inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who want to study in universities or higher education institutions in France for their Master’s degree or PhD studies.
The aim of the programme is to support students who intend to start their studies in France in September 2023. Applicants from South Africa, Lesotho and Malawi have a chance at the programme.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing France – South Africa Scholarship Programme:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Campus France South Africa
- Host Institution(s): Higher education Institutions in France
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Africans
Details About for The France – South Africa Scholarship Programme
The scholarship will include online French courses organized by the network of the Alliances Françaises. It may also include an internship in French Companies and organisations based in South Africa, depending on the opportunities and the profile of each laureate. This programme is open to all fields of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for the The France – South Africa Scholarship Programme
To be considered for the Scholarship Programme 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from the eligible African countries
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor or master’s degree in their fields from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be available to begin the studies in France in September 2023 if granted the scholarship.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the France – South Africa Scholarship Programme 2022 are to ensure to read through the rulebook for the Scholarship programme and the frequently asked questions.
Application Deadline: 16th October 2022 at 23:59 SA time