The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is inviting interested students with good academic records to apply for Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session in Germany.
Frankfurt School maintains a scholarship program which is geared toward highly qualified students for its Bachelor of Science. The scholarship will cover a tuition fee reduction for the entire duration of the studies. The scholarship offer also include the semester(s) abroad, provided that students choose to go to one of our partner universities under a so-called exchange agreement.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany
- Host Institution(s): Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Details About the Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme
Frankfurt School offers different types of scholarships which are open to all students with excellent grades and a strong performance in the Frankfurt School admissions process. They consist of a 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% reduction of the tuition fees. Also, we take into consideration your background. The scholarship committee will review the scholarship application once the admission decision has been made. The scholarship committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme
In order to be considered for the scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality.
- Excellent undergraduate degree
- Admission to the Master of Finance programme at Frankfurt School, having chosen the Risk Management concentration
- No financial support by an employer covering more than two semester fees.
How to Apply
For the eligible applicants for Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme, during your application for one of the BSc programmes at Frankfurt School you have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship and state why the University should award you a scholarship. Once applicants have been offered a place at Frankfurt School, the BSc Admissions and Scholarship Committee will let you know whether we will award you a scholarship.
The Committee meets regularly throughout the year to review applications and award scholarships.
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2022