Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2022 is inviting Applications for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships to study in Germany. The scholarships are open to students from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America who wish to pursue their Bachelor or Masters Degree program in Germany.
Each year, Friedrich Ebert Foundation award up to 40 students FES sponsorships. International students receive a monthly amount of 861 EUR and additional costs for health insurance are funded. Students with a child receive a family allowance of 276 EUR. Students who demonstrate excellent school or academic merit in any subject area and those who wish to study in Germany are eligible to apply.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD/Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Study Level: Undergraduates and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: Funding up to EUR 861/month plus Other allowances.
- Slots: Up to 40 scholarships per year
- Target Group: Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.
Details About Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
The scholarships are open to applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. Students in any subject area are eligible to apply, if they demonstrate excellent school or academic merit and wish to study in Germany.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are eligible.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Candidates should wish to study in Germany and should be committed to the values of social democracy.
- Highly-performing students are preferred, with enhanced social competencies and academic skills.
- Eligible Subjects: Students in any subject area are eligible to apply, if they demonstrate excellent school or academic merit, wish to study in Germany.
- English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement.
Scholarship Value and Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
- International students receive a monthly base amount of EUR 861.
- In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
- The number of awards available is 40.
How to Apply
To apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships, follow the below steps;
- First, visit the DAAD scholarship database to confirm your country-specific requirements thus;
- Select your status and your country of origin to know if you are eligible to apply for the programs
- If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme.
- Access all application forms and further information necessary to submit your application
- It is recommended to use browser with language options (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox etc) as the default language of the application page is in German.