Fulbright Foreign Student Program is an annual scholarship with over 4000 awardees. This scholarship is targeted towards foreign students international students who want to study in the united states of America.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): US Government
- Study Level: Masters, PhD and non-degree postgraduate studies.
- Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Scholarships to be taken at: University/Institutions in the United States.
- Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded. Amount depends on program
- Number of Awards: About 4,000 scholarships awarded per year
Who is Eligible To Apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program
Fulbright scholarship or the Fulbright Foreign Student Program is open to students of all nationalities. However, program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country.
- If your country is not listed on the dropdown (see application procedures), then you are not eligible to apply.
- Basically, you must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree to be able to enroll for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Academic excellence may also be taken into consideration during selection
The Fulbright scholarships (USA) provides full funding to its beneficiaries and generally covers the grant funds tuition, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance.
How to Apply
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please use the drop-down menu here to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies.
Application Deadline: Varies by Country