Georgian College has announced the opening of its International Scholarship for International and domestic Students. The scholarship offers more than 650 awards and scholarships to students every year and it is valued over $750,000. It eligibility is for Postsecondary programme(s) in all courses offered at Georgian College.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing The Georgian College International Scholarship 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Georgian College
- Scholarships to be taken at: Georgian College
- Scholarship Type: Partially-Funded Scholarships
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International students
- Scholarship level: postsecondary degree programs
- Scholarship Worth/Allowance: $1,000.
- Subject Eligibility:All Courses.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The chosen international applicants will be given a sum of $1,000 to be used towards the tuition fee of any applied degree programme at Georgian College.
Who is Eligible to Apply
The applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified