Ghent University Top-up Grants 2022 is aimed at Providing Top-up Grants to candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list wishing to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University, Belgium for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Ghent University Top-up Grants call will be open for only new students applying for a master or master-after-master programme taught in English.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Ghent University Top-up Grants 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ghent University
- Host Institution(s): Ghent University, Belgium
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Scholarship Type: Top-up Grant
- Scholarship Worth: €1000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International students
Who is Eligible to Apply Ghent University Top-up Grants 2022
To be considered for the Ghent University Top-up Grants, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must come from a country on the longlist of the OESO-DAC country list.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning when applying for a master’s programme.
- Be applying to study in a master’s or master-after-master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Must have obtained a master’s degree when applying for a master-after-master programme.
Criteria for Selection
The recommendations are based on:
- Qualifications of the applicant for the Top-up grant.
- There is no strict age limit, although applicants below 40 years are preferred.
- The significance of the master’s programme for the student’s country.
- Programmes are encouraged to enlist female candidates, as they are generally underrepresented.
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Allowance of €1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
How to Apply
There’s no open call for these grants, they are now incorporated in the normal application scheme to obtain admission. Only academically admitted students will be considered. The application for academic admission should be submitted by the application deadline according to the outlined procedure.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022