Google Engineering Internship is receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Google offer a range of internships in either Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Interns will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs by designing, testing, deploying and maintaining software solutions as interns and the business, grow, and evolve during your internship.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Google Career Engineering Internships:
- Company/Organisation(s): Google
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
- Program Location: Ghana
- Program Type: Internship
- Program Duration: 13 weeks
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for the Google Career Engineering Internships
To be eligible for the Google Career Engineering Internships applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Experience coding in one of the following programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Google Career Engineering Internships are yo complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2022.