Gordon Henderson Scholarships 2022 at the University of Ottawa, Canada is available to suitably qualified students who wish to study at a Canadian University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship is open to a researcher with a promising and innovative research project which falls within the mandate of the Human Rights Research and Education Centre at the University of Ottawa.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Gordon Henderson Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Ottawa, Canada
- Host Institution(s): University of Ottawa, Canada
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Research Funding
- Scholarship Worth: CAD$42,000
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Nationality: All Nationality
Eligibility Criteria for Gordon Henderson Scholarships
To be considered for the Gordon Henderson Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must agree to work at the HRREC for the full period of the scholarship.
- Applicant agrees to contribute to the development and scholarly activities of the HRREC by engaging in an original research programme which is distinct from the research he or she has previously undertaken.
- The candidate will have obtained a doctoral degree no more than five years prior to December 31st, 2022 and will have presented his/her thesis by April 30, 2022. Candidates who have obtained their doctorate from the University of Ottawa or through a joint degree programme with the University of Ottawa are not eligible.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Gordon Henderson Scholarships 2022 are to send the following documents (in English or French) to Viviana Fernandez (Viviana.firstname.lastname@example.org), Assistant Director of the HRREC:
- A brief cover letter
- An up-to-date CV
- A five-page summary of his or her doctoral thesis
- The written comments of the thesis examination committee
- A five-page research proposal describing the postdoctoral project, its objectives and its outputs.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022