Guinness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022 is ongoing for graduates that meet the scholarship requirements by the company.
About the company
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off trade channel.
Key Scholarship Details
Applications are invited from suitable qualified students for:
- Title: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Ref No: JR1059424
- Location: Nigeria
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduates
- The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate scholarship scheme supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Full Name
- Phone Numer
- E-mail Address
- University / Polytechnic
- Course of Study.