The University of Sheffield has announced the availability of its offer of international LLM Scholarships for international students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
International LLM Scholarship at the University of Sheffield is one of the numerous funding opportunities available to students from both the UK and overseas. The University Sheffield is committed to giving many opportunities to international students who wish to study at the University of Sheffield for a masters in Law.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing International LLM Scholarship at Sheffield;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Sheffield
- Host Institution(s): The University of Sheffield
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: Not stated
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria for International LLM Scholarship at Sheffield
To be considered for the International LLM Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Have an academic offer from the University of Sheffield to study the full time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways).
- Have an application number.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the International LLM Scholarship at Sheffield for the 2022/23 academic session are to complete an online International LLM Scholarship application form, including a 2,000 word essay. The essay topic is ‘Law alone cannot address all social problems. Discuss’. Scholarship applications will be considered together with the application for admission.
Applicants are to apply for admission at the University of Sheffield to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 12 June 2022