IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships 2022 is inviting applications from suitably qualified international students for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships at University College London (UCL) for the 2022-2023 academic session. The Scholarships are tenable for one academic year, subject to satisfactory progress.
The scholarships cover full tuition fees and accommodation for one academic year at International Students House (ISH). Eligible and Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCL, IOE and International Student House (ISH)
- Host Institution(s): University College London
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Scholarship Type: Tuition awards
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees and accommodation
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Who is Eligible to Apply for IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships
To be considered for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the underlisted conditions:
- Be domiciled in an eligible low or lower-middle income country according to the World Bank classification – See full list of eligible countries.
- Have an official unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree at IOE (letter issued by UCL Admissions).
- Must not have studied or lived in the UK before.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Meet the English language requirements for admissions into UCL.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Masters Scholarships 2022 are to apply for admission to study an eligible course at UCL. Applicants offered admission are to email IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk with their full name and student number to request a scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 2 May 2022