Technical Skills Development Programme 2022 with the Industrial training Fund (ITF) targeted at recent graduates is open to graduates with Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in an engineering or science discipline then you are eligible.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, is inviting qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 7 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical/Automation Maintenance & Applied sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for the ITF/NECA/ Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Programme
The applicants should possess the following educational qualifications;
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, Industrial Physics, Instrument Engineering or Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Industrial & Applied Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology, Micro-Biology, Biological sciences, Biotechnology, Food science and technology, Nutrition and dietetics
- Minimum of Lower credit from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry O Level.
- Graduated not earlier than 2019
- Must have completed NYSC as at time of this advertisement
Benefits of the Program
- Acquisition of entrepreneurial skills
- Increased employability for graduates.
How to Apply
The ITF/NECA/ Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Programme 2022 aims to train and equip youths with employable technical & science skills. Interested candidates who meet the qualifications listed above should click here to apply.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not Specified