Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant and Investment Funds is ongoing for an innovative tech startup or a Small and Medium Enterprise with an innovative solution. This grant opportunity is for those that need funding and support to scale up their innovative ideas.
The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is a 3 months Investor Readiness Program that offers funds and business support to successful innovators.
Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant 2022 Details
The Keystone Advantage Programme intends to impact 100 Startups annually and up to 1,000 Startups in the next 5 years. It is being introduced as a specialized incubator program with offerings to address the needs of Startup businesses. It is a Social Enterprise initiative which aligns with the United Nations Envision #2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8. Focus will be on Startups and SMEs in the Creative, Fintech, Agro. Education, Health, and other potential growth sectors with technology-driven and innovative solutions/ideas that will attract the keen interest of investors (both locally and internationally).
- A 3 months Investor Readiness Program. The program will adopt a blended approach as it will offer a hybrid option virtually and physically. The modules will be both tutor-led, and self-study modules within a friendly e-learning platform. It will be an intensive program designed to have group as well as one-on-one mentoring and coaching sessions within the 3 months period.
- An opportunity for 3 successful SMEs/Startups from the program to each win a N3m grant to support their business operations.
- A platform to connect innovative SMEs and Tech Startups with potential investors.
- Connection with Tech thought leaders and an opportunity to hear their success stories first hand.
- Get the knowledge and skills needed to fast track their business to the next growth phase.
- Participation in a Demo Day where these entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch their ideas to selected investors.
- Opportunity to be part of a Startup community/ecosystem and access the opportunities and network it offers.
How To Apply
All Interested applicants for the Keystone Advantage Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022