KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme – KPMG is seeking for applications from motivated graduate students to enrol for its 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme (Tax, Regulatory & People Services). The Program is designed to provide an enriching experience characterised by measurable on-the-job training, designed to help you succeed in your division
The Objective of the KPMG Internship program is to provide challenging opportunities for talented undergraduate and graduate students from local & international institutions to gain practical insights into the operational environment of KPMG as a service firm.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme;
- Company/Organisation(s): KPMG, Nigeria
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
- Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Program Duration: 12 – 24 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 | What to Expect
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services including industry insight to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in today’s dynamic and challenging environments.
Every day at KPMG, all kinds of people play a vital role in helping all manner of organizations create value and grow with confidence. From clients and investors to governments and the public, our stakeholders expect the best from us.
We respond by recruiting truly outstanding people. Everyone in our diverse community benefits from high quality assignments, training, support and international opportunities. Whoever you are, we will help you flourish, personally and professionally.
To be eligible for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
- Applicants must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
- Must have completed NYSC
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal
How To Apply
To apply for the ongoing KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment Process, you are required to complete an online application form (via link below). The Graduate Trainee Programme is a year round programme that allows candidates to apply all year.
The application process is designed to get the best from all kinds of people by making it straightforward as possible. KPMG recruits on a rolling basis, and some routes fill faster than others, so we’d encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Application Window: June – August 2022