Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is inviting applications from qualified applicants for a Fellowship in Yale University called the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program, a full-time residential program based in Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs.
The fellowship in USA for international students provides successful fellows the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other as well as grow professionally and personally. Major components of the fellowship in USA for international students at Yale include weekly seminars, personal development, hosting events, mentoring students and group travel.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program:
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): Yale University
- Host Institution(s): Yale University
- Study Level: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship benefits
- Nationality: All Nationalities except USA
Eligibility Criteria for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program
To be considered for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers.
- Average age of 39 years for a world fellow, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Be a citizen of a country other than the United States.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must possess an established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity be be eligible for a fellowship in Yale University.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level must be demonstrated by the applicant
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking must be exhibited by the applicant.
- Applicants must show a commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program are to note that the entire application process is online and applications can be submitted anytime before the application deadline.
Applicants are to create an account to access the online application and thereafter upload materials and request letters of recommendation.
- A resume/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages)
- A personal statement (maximum 1000 words)
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants also have the option of submitting a brief video statement.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022