University of Melbourne 600 Graduate Research Scholarships is available to high-achieving students who are undertaking graduate research at the university in the next academic session. Application portal for the awards are now open to interested and eligible candidates to apply.
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships which will take care of 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 per awardee are available to both Australian / domestic student and International student.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
- Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarships
- Scholarship Worth: up to $110,000
- Number of Awards: 600 Scholarships Available
- Nationality: Australia/International Students
Details About the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
Graduate Research Scholarships that provide a stipend as well as fee offset are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit. Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study. To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following conditions (below);
Eligibility Criteria for the Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
- Must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Be any of domestic or international students to be eligible for scholarships
How to Apply
New student can apply for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course and will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
Currently enrolled students and students with deferred admissions however must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
Application Deadline: Varies by Course or 31 October Annually for Current Students.