Microsoft Internship Opportunities is inviting applications from interested and exceptional students who wish to learn and develop their skills and careers for future experience.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience the culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Key Fellowship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Microsoft Internship Opportunities for Students:
- Company/Organisation(s): Microsoft
- Program Location: Worldwide
- Basic Qualifications: Students
- Program Duration: 6 Months – 1 year
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Details About the Microsoft Internship Opportunities for Students
At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. We offer internships in all job families and solution areas, and it’s open to current students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD programs.
Internship opportunities vary depending on education level and/or location. We offer internship roles in the following areas including but not limited to:
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist).
Eligibility Criteria for the Microsoft Internship Opportunities for Students
To be eligible for Microsoft Internship Opportunities for Current Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must a student
- Applicants must be in full-time program
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Applicants who are looking for a challenge
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Microsoft Internship Opportunities for Current Students should complete and submit application online for this opportunity career program.
Application Deadline: Not Stated