Bachelor’s degree holders from developing countries who wish to advance their educational career at the postgraduate level are invited to apply for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship for 2022/2023 session.
MIPLC which is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses is aimed at supporting students from developing countries to pursue and achieve their educational goals.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MIPLC/DAAD
- Host Institution(s): Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility Criteria for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship
To be eligible for this Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country according to OECD DAC List and have not been living outside their home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Possess at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above average results.
- Have received your last degree no more than six years before your application.
- Possess at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- Travel allowance
- Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC.
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in applying for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023 are to complete their application before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022