Are you an undergraduate students studying in Ghanaian institutions of higher learning for the 2022/23 academic session, the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship is inviting you to apply and take advantage of this great opportunity.
The scholarship is designed for Undergraduate students in Year one and continuing education students at any public higher institution in Ghana. The scholarship will cover tuition, accommodation, research devices and stipend for reading materials cost.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MTN Ghana Foundation
- Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in Ghana
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Ghanaians
Eligibility Criteria for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application via the web portal. Applicants are to provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
Applicants are to submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address). Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: July 4, 2022