Applicants can now send in their application for the 2023 MultiChoice Bursary Scheme for South African Students.
The Bursary is open to South African students in all years of study, including students who have enrolled for their first post-graduate degree that is focused on the STEM discipline.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the multichoice Bursary Scheme for South African Students:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MultiChoice South Africa
- Scholarship Type: Partial funding
- Number of Awards: 200
- Study Level: All study level
- Nationality: South Africans
- Host Institution(s): South African higher institutions
- Scholarship Worth: See bursary benefits (below)
Eligibility for MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2023
To be considered for the Bursary Scheme for South Africans, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be registered at a South African Institute of Higher Learning.
- Meet the requirements indicated on the application form.
- Eligible Course: Actuarial Science; Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering; Computer Science and Applied Mathematics; Information Technology (AI and Robotics); Data and Information Science; Digital Media Technologies.
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation costs
- Annual living allowance
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2023 are to register and apply online on or before the application deadline.