Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 200 students providing assistance to international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship aims at providing partial funding for students applying for studies at Newcastle University, UK.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Cincinnati International Scholarships for Undergraduates;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newcastle University, UK
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Nationality: International Students
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Host Institution(s): Newcastle University, UK
- Scholarship Worth: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 200
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Newcastle University, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student assessed for fee-paying purposes.
- Have been offered a place a study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be domiciled in one of the eligible countries.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
How-to-Apply: Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application. Applicants can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Application Deadline: Not specified