NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship Scheme for every academic session has updated its application portal for Interested and eligible Nigerian undergraduate students to apply for the 2022 Total scholarship.
The Total scholarship award is open to all first year and second year full-time students irrespective of course of study. It is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigerian students to finance their education. The scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second year) to the completion of their degree program.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/TotalEnergies
- Host Institution(s): Nigerian Higher Institutions
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Cash Award
- Scholarship Worth: N150,000 per Student per Academic Year.
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligibility Criteria for the NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship award, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
The following categories of students need not apply:
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Benefit of the Scholarship
- The National Merit Scholarships Scheme awards N150,000 per student per academic year for tertiary students
How to Apply
To apply, click here and follow the steps below to submit your application
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Application Deadline: To be Updated