The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is offering free tuition International Masters Programme to suitably qualified and outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program in the institution for 2022/2023 academic session. The International master’s programmes are taught entirely in English.
Tuition-free International Masters Programmes at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs which will last for a period of two years at Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Norwegian University of Science and Technology Master Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Host Institution(s): Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition
- Duration of Award: 2 years
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Nationality: International
- To be Taken at (Country): Norway
Eligibility Criteria for the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) scholarship
To be eligible for Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) Masters Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- A first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field
- To be admitted to the programme of study, applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of at least C.
- See the study programme of your choice for specific academic requirements
- The first degree must have been completed by the start of the semester at NTNU in August
- English proficiency
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
NTNU converts GPAs for education from other countries than Norway, and applicants are ranked based on this assessment. We do not have the capacity to assess your grade average before you apply, and requests to do so will not be obliged.
Benefits of the of Award
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
- However, students do need to cover their own living expenses.
- Furthermore, all international students who are not citizens of EU/EEA/EFTA countries must be able to document that they have enough funding to live in Norway in order to be granted a student visa.
How to Apply
All eligible and interested candidates should apply by clicking the link below. It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying. Applications for 2023 intake will begin in October.
Visit Award Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022 for Aug 2023 start.