Pentecost University Scholarships is inviting Applications from suitably qualified students for the Pentecost University Undergraduate Scholarships. The scholarship applicants is with a high level of need and good academic performance.
The aim of the scholarship to provide funds to needy, but brilliant students to enable them pursue their undergraduate programme. The scholarship provides up to 100% tuition fees coverage to undergraduate students.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Pentecost University Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Pentecost University
- Host Institution(s): Pentecost University, Ghana
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
Who is Eligible to Apply for Pentecost University Scholarships 2022
To be considered for the Pentecost University Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant should be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills (must show evidence of innovation and creativity).
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student (show evidence of national and international awards).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Pentecost University Scholarships are to complete an online application form and provide the following documents as attachments to the application form:
- A copy of an unconditional admission letter from the University
- The applicant’s Result Slip or Transcript of previous studies
- A testimonial from the former school/ Letter from Mentor if a Continuing student
- Letter of recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor or Minister of Religion, and or Principal/Vice Principal of a reputable institution
- A brief explanation of why you should be awarded this scholarship (250 words maximum)
- Two recent Passport pictures (not older than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate/Affidavit
- Self-addressed envelope
- Copy of an Official pay slip or payroll record of parent/guardian or the applicant
- Pensions letter of retired parent/guardians
- Copy of School, NHIS, Voter’s or National ID card
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not specified