PZ Cussons Career Programs is inviting applications from highly talented Recent Graduates who wish to start a career at the company. This is a highly competitive opportunity program for all graduates for experience and career development.
The company is a diverse range of roles and functions. Whichever part of PZ you are joining, you will also have the chance to work across boundaries, across functions and even across countries. Here is what you can expect from our functions: Finance, Human Resources, Global Supply Chain, Marketing, IT, Sustainability, Governance, Legal and Corporate Services, Sales.
Key Fellowship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing PZ Cussons Careers for Recent Graduates:
- Company/Organisation(s): PZ Cussons
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates
- Program Duration: Permanent
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Details About the PZ Cussons Careers for Recent Graduates
The company is considered as ‘multi-local’. The operating model is designed so that our local business units are our centre of gravity. This maintains our strong local market knowledge, presence and execution for competitive advantage.
PZ Cussons is organised into five Business Units:
- UK Personal Care
- Africa; Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana
- Asia; Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore
- ANZ; Australia and New Zealand
- Beauty; UK, USA and ANZ
Eligibility Criteria for the PZ Cussons Careers for Recent Graduates
To be eligible for PZ Cussons Career Programs, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Good knowledge and understanding of your profession
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Key Team Player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
How to Apply
To be considered for the PZ Cussons Career Programs for Recent Graduates, applicants should submit application online for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Stated