Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training Programme is open to Nigerian students in higher Institutions, to give them the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations.
The Programme provides students studying any of the eligible courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shell Nigeria
- Host Institution(s): Shell Offices, Nigeria
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Internship/Industrial training
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
Details About the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
List of Eligible Courses for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme
The following are list of courses available for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme;
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme, interested applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply for Scholarship?
All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – email@example.com
Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not Specified