SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee programme at Eastern Cape, South Africa is inviting suitably qualified applicants to apply for their 2022 Internship program. The SPAR Group Ltd which is currently recruiting for trainees to join their dynamic team provides a monthly stipend of R6,900-OO.
The aim of the programme is to provide and develop recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme which aligns to the graduate’s field of study. The 12 months programme will offer Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme:
- Company/Organisation(s): SPAR Group Ltd
- Program Location: South Africa
- Basic Qualifications: BSc
- Program Type: Graduate Intern Trainee
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria for SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme
To be eligible for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
- Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree):
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour (Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022 are to submit an online application and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26 May 2022